WHY THIS CONFERENCE:
Over the past year, our financial system, the equity markets and the global economy have been turned upside down. What impact is this “New Economy” having on investors and CEOs trying to built viable device companies? This year’s conference will address these issues with strategies to carry your companies through this unstable period and ultimately come out on top. IBF and LifeScience Alley™ co-present this conference each year as a central gathering for the leading MedTech VCs, CEOs, Strategic Players, and Investment Bankers to facilitate deals, share information, address concerns and explore new opportunities.
Stephen N. Oesterle, MD
Senior Vice President for Medicine & Technology
Don St. Pierre
for Policy and Operations
Office of In Vitro Diagnostic
Device Evaluation & Safety
In Conversation With
DuVal & Associates, P.A.
2008 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
200 delegates represented by 21 U.S. states and 5 countries.
2009 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- State of the Public & Private Device Markets
- Building Device Companies in the New Economy
- Corporate Buyers Shopping List: What are they looking for?
- Funding MedTech Companies Following the Financial Meltdown
- The Serial Way…View’s from the Entrepreneurs
- The Lightning Round
- The New Administration
- Hospital Procedures for Adopting New Technologies
- The FDA: 2009 & Beyond
This conference will unite venture capitalists, private equity investors, emerging growth medical device, corporate investors, financing sources, and institutional investors.